Cold Line Job Description
Cold line cooks are responsible for accurately and effectively preparing cold line items such as salads and desserts. Ensure the food looks appealing and is prepared properly every time; portions are correct; and that food is prepared and served quickly. Daily cleaning of the kitchen is required. Be able to work as a team and communicate effectively. Have the ability to multitask. Follow sanitation and kitchen safety policies at all times.
- Set up your station and be able to prep any items needed
- Prepare all items as requested by the guest. Use of a ticket printer and ability to read tickets. Prepare all items accurately, correctly, and consistently to serve the product same every time.
- Use safe food handling and sanitation practices at all times
- Making sure your station is ready to go by the time we open, along with working as a team to ensure ALL stations are ready for service
- Responsible for keeping your station clean and organized throughout service, resetting the line between lunch/dinner service and deep cleaning the kitchen daily after service
- Good communication between you and your team
- Listen for calls from the hot line for necessary items
- All prep work is done by the entire kitchen staff, we all work as a team.
- Help the dish station by putting away clean dishes during down time
- Adhere to uniform/dress code and proper daily hygiene
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as a team
- Strong time management skills
- Organizational skills
- Sanitation and Safety
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
Rate of Pay
$8.00-$10.00 per hour