Welcome to the Fork in the Road Restaurant
The Fork in the Road is open for table-side dining inside, on the patio and on the front porch! We are excited to open our doors again to deliver an exceptional dining experience to you! Please know…
- Your safety and the safety of our Fork team is the highest priority
- Your table & chairs are cleaned & sanitized with single-use wipes
- Dining room tables are spaced apart for your safety
- There are no shared condiments on the tables or bar
- Bar counter and chairs are frequently cleaned & sanitized
- Bathrooms are frequently sanitized
- Hand sanitizing dispensers are available at the Fork entrances
- Our staff is wearing face masks for you safety and their own safety
- We continue to provide carryout dining. Call us at 262-363-7849.
We provide families and friends with flavorful house made cuisine, a fantastic selection of craft beers, an extensive list of martinis and a warm, unique and inviting place to enjoy it all.
The Fork in the Road is where neighbors meet new friends.
We look forward to seeing you at the Fork in the Road. Stay safe and healthy!
T and Paul, Co-Owners