Welcome to the Fork in the Road Restaurant, where neighbors meet new friends.
Fork in the Road is open for table-side dining! While open as usual, Monday – Saturday, some nights slow down later into the evening. So, we may close our kitchen early. Please know…
- Your safety and the safety of our Fork team is the highest priority
- Your table & chairs are cleaned & sanitized with single-use wipes
- Dining room tables are spaced apart for your safety
- There are no shared condiments on the tables or bar
- Bar counter and chairs are frequently cleaned & sanitized
- Bathrooms are frequently sanitized
- Hand sanitizing dispensers are available at the Fork entrances
- Our staff is wearing face masks for you safety and their own safety
- We continue to provide carryout dining. Call us at 262-363-7849.
We provide families and friends with flavorful house made cuisine, a fantastic selection of craft beers, an extensive list of martinis and a warm, unique and inviting place to enjoy it all.
We look forward to seeing you at the Fork in the Road. Stay safe and healthy!
T and Paul, Co-Owners